Reviews for "Toothpaste"

first off

first off that was 3 words...(to the recent comment) and i hella like movies made outta clay (wallace and gromit ;) and this hella musta took a long time to make with all the moving of the clay 5/5 for you

ONe WOrd..

It needs subtitles

Ah hah hah. Lol.

The voice acting sucks. The jokes are not funny, and the clay people look like something a retard would make.

niceee ^-^

I had trouble hearing the voices, they were too quiet. when i turned up the volume to hear the voices, some of the sound effects were way too loud. The characters looked not bad, but they looked kinda lumpy. the end was pretty funny, lol, how the brown haired guy fell below them instead of inside the bucket. anyway, nice work :D

Nice.

Generally don't like the claymation pieces, but this was pretty good. Gave a 0 on graphics, well there are any, just video, nonetheless, great work.. I liked the Dio piece and the white paper ending as well. Funny. The voices are fine but the quality of the recording could be less "poppy". Try a screen away from the mic to get rid of that.. again, nicely done.

Freemont responds:

I have a screen, but the popping happens no matter what. I really tried my best to stop it, by talking away from the mic, but that just made the sound lower.