Reviews for "The Greatest Attempt"

didnt like it...

In fact, im not sure if anybody liked it! Seriously, you couldve made a longer flash.
I also thought it was a waste of the 300,000th space for a flash submission, i rarely give out lower than 4 as a rating, but this deserves one.

That was a pointless 300,000th submission.

I knew that people would submit lots of stuff to try and get the 300,000th submission, but I didn't know that it would be this big. Unfortunately, this is total crap. The graphics are horrible (come on, just one letter?!?), the style is horrible, there is no sound, and there is no humor. Overall: 0/10

P.S. I'm glad that I got the chance to review the 300,000th submission.

Uh...

I was the last judgement vote on this, and I protected the thing. All of Posiedon's seas won't wash the blood off my hands.