Reviews for "The Greatest Attempt"

OMFG

Congradulations. You win.

Third time in a row Lock Legion's submitted a '00000 submission.

Congrats.

Come on. I thought that someone who wanted to get the 300,000th submission would actually try to make a memorable flash. Guess not. I don't care if it's #300,000, it should be blammed anyways.

GentlemanLock responds:

Sad isn't it, now live with it.

Sucks, dude.

It's a giant green "N", and an ass-key. Whoopee. Throw a freaking party or something. Jeebus...
Here's an idea, when we hit 395,000, make a flash that is something better than this. You'll have 5,000 submissions time to make it not suck. Sit on your ass for 4,999 submissions, then go. Whabam. Not too freakin' difficult, folks.

GentlemanLock responds:

Everyone got there own way to proceed and you can't stop them, its the way in goes: one rush, one chance, one submission..oups I don't have the x00000 submission...I worked for nothing...my flash drowned in the tsunamie of giant N and B...whoopee. Let's throw a freaking party or something!

Come on...

I'm sorry, man, these guys are absolutely right. It's because of people like you that newground-surfing is so boring and void of any thrill whatsoever. I really don't know why you waste your time submitting this crap. You're not making life any better for any of us.

GentlemanLock responds:

Haha, read what you wrote my friend, do you really think that if we go away, things will be better? I think not, Newgrounds would only be an empty void where a good flash would appear once in a while, we fill this empty space, even if we were not here, your life would still be the same. Anyway, this is a great submission in the eyes of some, respect that and ignore the rest.

Well, you got it

After several people attempted to get the 300,000 submission, this person managed to snag it. Unfortunatley, the video is nothing more than a green capital italiced "N."