Reviews for "The Greatest Attempt"

hmmm...

not bad really

Thank you.

Come on...

I'm sorry, man, these guys are absolutely right. It's because of people like you that newground-surfing is so boring and void of any thrill whatsoever. I really don't know why you waste your time submitting this crap. You're not making life any better for any of us.

GentlemanLock responds:

Haha, read what you wrote my friend, do you really think that if we go away, things will be better? I think not, Newgrounds would only be an empty void where a good flash would appear once in a while, we fill this empty space, even if we were not here, your life would still be the same. Anyway, this is a great submission in the eyes of some, respect that and ignore the rest.

:D

Congratulations :D
You are the first x00 000 submission to make it to the portal :P

GentlemanLock responds:

I am aware of that, thank you.

Oh, well, suck my cock.

The guy that was before me has not made any flash, and is still on level one. I doubt he is in any position to give advice. He can suck a large cock. Rather good quality flash, and the LL still gets the title of the thousanth flash award for the third time in a row. Glee.

GentlemanLock responds:

Maybe you got a point about his profile but its not the way I see this. Anyway, yes we have this great title and we will keep it as long as we can/live!

Congratulations

Although I'm a Clock, I'll be fair game. Good job. See you again on 400000. We won't let you win that easily next time!

GentlemanLock responds:

Haha, we'll see about that my friend, see you on the 400000 submission's battlefield!