Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Runaway Kart"

Not bad, but not exactly great

When you first start this up, it's all right, but a few things start to bug me as the game goes on. The first being that when you lose, you have to start all over again! That's not good. My second disappointment came around on the Survival mode. I played it twice, beating my personal best the second time, and yet on both games it says "Oh, you couldn't even beat your personal best!" Correct me if I'm wrong, but I just did that! Needs tweaking in these places, but if these faults get sorted out, this could have potential.

Very Good

I praise you. It is a long game, but very much worth it.. you should shorten those long travelling scenes.. The cinematics are good, and I am impressed. This should be on the front page.

XPERT REVIEW: GOOD

well isnt this a new idea on newgrounds ^_^. graphics were really good(especially in cinematics!) storyline was awsome for an ng game, it was a long game, gameplay itself was a bit dull and slightly repetitive but otherwise good job.

it could have been better

it was good but after the second level it got boring. u still did a good job. just try 2 make it more fun

hahaha wow