Reviews for "The Enemy is Near"

Great job. Thought this was a tankman recruit poster for a tick there. Love the gritty details and mirroring on the lens.

tanks

I really like the way you did the teeth and the visor reflection specifically. Nice work. Good use of amber.

Izzy-A responds:

The teeth took a while, as well as most of the face. I wanted to get that tankman style but as realistic as possible

Great work on the light and shade, and the motive mirrored within the goggles in particular. Looks awesome!

-cd-

Thanks

That's looking awesome! great job!

Thanks Mike

Very nice shading. The reflection in the tankman's goggles is also very nice and adds to the illusion of depth in this piece. I think the actual background is kinda weak but aside from that very good work.

Izzy-A responds:

Thanks. I can see what you mean with the background. At one point I was planning on making some buildings, but I kind of steered away from that. Not because of laziness but because I liked to keep it simple and opted to make a scenery in his goggles. It was to get a sense of "looking up" and thought that clouds would work the best to get that.