Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Foamy Fucks Germaine"

Well...

I... am... disturbed and amused at the same time... I mean... it's still a goddamn squirrel... even though something like that had to happen sooner or later... who said date rape wouldn't be funny?

PureCarnage responds:

You have a point? Well, this flash is fucked, I admit it.

At last something new happened in the NY world :)

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 2.9083 to 2.9169...
Yeah I did, because it rocks!

PureCarnage responds:

Nice, you have officially neutralized the last posters blam! Thanks!

incredibly funny and crazy and weird and insane---

wow this is a very twisted approach to PROBABLY WHAT MOST FOAMY FANS WANT!

the graphics are done very well and the animation is of course weird because of what foamy is doing but it's well done too!

foamy is definitely hard to understand but it doesn't really matter in this toon. perhaps if you hadn't sped up the voice AS much it might have been easier to understand BUT at the same time it is good because it parodies foamy's awful voice.

PureCarnage responds:

I think the Fans will like it, most church goers won't. In the end of the day, it's a piece of internet history, and we can all jerk of to that.

HAHAHAHAHA

Absolutely sick.... but I love it. You copied the style of foamy movies brilliantly and I love that kind of humour. The only problem was that while foamy's voice was pretty accurate, it was hard to understand most of what he was saying. But it's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen on NG.

PureCarnage responds:

Yeah if you like sexual humor, then this is ripe. Most might not get it, and cry.

Either way, I win, I have foamy pr0n!

Just let it be...

Although some of the latest IllWill-pieces tend to be quite perv, i still don't think that foamy deserves such treatment - wether parody or not.
Foamy voice is not understandable, but a good imitation, though.
I do not see any humor in this.

Man, you do have skills, use them wiiiiseely...not for waste like this

PureCarnage responds:

It's all good, I don't fear the pr0n!