Reviews for "Once More - F-777"

I love how you can just add hope to a song! It makes it beautiful! THANK YOU FOR THIS! God knows I have no potential in creating music, so that's where you come in! Thank you for this!

This song is just AWESOME!!
I can't say a word...
Cuz this is just GREAT!!

This song makes me cry. That's how much I love it <3

Great job dude i realy like this song i play this whit usb speaker and use this my geometry dash map song. :P

Beethoven, Danthenerd, was, I am sorry to say, much greater than F-777(Not better, greater). As one of the most famed musical artists in the history of the world, I think Beethoven outstrips F-777.

F-777, in my views, though, is still the best music artist I have ever heard or know of.

However, in the eyes of society and our elders, Beethoven was a greater artist.

Sorry, just had to say that, but I think everyone my age and below is going to make F-777 greater! Keep making masterpieces! I loved this one!