For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Once More - F-777"

This song is really good! This has nice melody and has some great piano parts! The only flaw is the drop is very repetitive. Another flaw is that the first and second drop are the same, they could use some variation. Otherwise, good song. 4/5

Really epic and energetic song! You've always been great in making music, so keep that up! You're like one of the best Newgrounds Musicians ever :^)
Alright, I guess I'll just listen to this song once more...

A great... chip-like start, with a great drop and beat to back it up! Great Song overall, with coming back down from the main section and building up again. I GREATLY enjoy the pattern of music. It is very easy to rock out to this music, just like everything else on your audio. THANK YOU JESSE!
NEVER STOP THE MUSIC!

It begins easy... and BAM!!! Beat, beat and even more beat!
This power this energy!

I give this song 6/5 Stars!!!

This sounds like something Michael Jackson would produce lol. Loved it though.