Reviews for "The GWB song"

It was ok

Decent animation, okay song, but a little boring. Still good work.

i hate bush as well....but

The one thing that i really comend yu on is writing your own song and anamating it, most other GWB parodies are anamated songs that were not original. Good job on that front. On the other hand, this flash was only okay, and not that funny. the 'sadman' jokes were funny, but protraying GW as a kid and having him confuse words i do not think was the best way to excecutte a parody of him. The song made him seem innocent, made u feel sorta sorry for him...... idk. Also the ending was out of taste. I vote democrat and i do not like GWB, but this was not a good parody of him. it was a good flash but not that great of a parody, and not very crisp humor. Okay flash. 3/5.

PapaQ responds:

I don't hate Bush, nor do I support either side of America's political penny. I'm an Irishman who sees him lead America down a dark path, with his eyes shut. I just believe he's incapable of being the frontman to represent the most powerful nation in the world?

a good parody.

it was well done, put to a fitting tune, and it was a good, clean, accurate parody. which is something i don't see too often anymore.

Bush is a good president..

The only other person that has defended bush thus far was a complete and total idiot. Bush Can't just make the desision to go to war, a ton of other people have to approve it. And your blaming global warming on him? ...Are you a moron?

It was literally a waste of time, For me and you.

PapaQ responds:

Yes I am a moron. You, by your superior penmanship and grasp on reality have proved that beyond reason. How could I have been so mislead? Thank you for clarifying how good your president actually is...

Pretty funny

This was pretty hilarious, and the drawings did look a lot like the Bushs. You should have made them move around more, though. Anyway, I enjoyed it. Unfortunately, my patriotism and dislike for liberal propaganda forced me to blam. Better luck next time.

PapaQ responds:

Blamming this is not patriotism. That's political gagging! Open your mind to the concept of free speech?