Reviews for "Rock Grid Rumble"

Although Entertaining...

But not exactly within my flavor of taste, not the first time i've seen a "Shoot percisely to target" game...but its the first time that i've seen it in this fashion...very unique...

Not in my likings too much, no not at all...but good efforts and nice little game for its size...for the effort 2/5

GREAT

i've played this 10 times now and for the first time just got my ass handed to me by the cu. i love this game!!!!

Nice!

A very witty game. At first there doesn't seem to be a whole lot to it, and compared to the other temptations on the front page this didn't seem like it got enough credit. Bit of music would have been nice, but a very low filesize is what hooked me into giving it a shot for a few minutes. Because every game is unique, it wasn't always easy to win, and so it became something of a challenge. It did take a while, waiting for the opponent's turn, but it was all fair enough. The angles were very delicate, but overall a simple yet well designed game. Nicely done, though I see little reason in having little dinosaurs ride big dinosaurs with rock shooting majigs on their backs.

~VelvetDarkRocks~

needs to be more than 1 lvl

not a bad game but my speakers are broke so i couldent hear anything

GREAT

This game was great but you could probably make the rock go into posistion smooter.