Reviews for "Let's get lost together"

So I'm back after like, well according to the dates about nine years. Glad to hear your stuff again man. I hadn't quite a few of your tunes on my iPod back then, and I was in high school so thanks for these creations which definitely impacted me back then. You are one of the many artists that accompanied my long walks and my homework, and my minecraft

this sound like something you would hear in a dream

This is music I hear only in my dreams. I never would have thought I could hear anything like it elsewhere. There's something about this that makes it preternatural and with that, I cannot give this anything less than 5 stars.

There is no way I can find the words to thank you for creating this song and the feelings it planted in me. The only thing I can say is that this song is part of the soundtrack of my life, and it means more that you can imagine or that I can explain. Thank you.

Ockeroid responds:

Wow, thank you

I love music like this- it just makes me feel like there is something I must do, like there is action to be taken.