Reviews for "Yes! It Doesn't!"

no, it does.

I think you have you terms mixed up. That wasn't 'abstract' so much as it was 'surreal' and yet, it seemed even more just tossed together random than typical surrealism.
I'll give you credit for not ripping pictures off of websites and flopping them around, but as for content- I think I'll have to come back with a pocket of sunshine before I can truly appreciate it.

von-Brunk responds:

I like the part when it's daytime and nighttime at the same time, and the sun melts the night sky into a puddle of stars. That was pretty badass, don't you think? I think it was. Eat your vitamins.

weird

think that was tottally fucked man but i liked the part where the sun melted the night and then this night time cowboy came along that was cool but it was weird PeAcE!!

wat was that supposed to mean?

ok.. the animation itself wasent that bad... the sound was ok but it was so weird. dude my nightmares are about rectangles circles and triangles /wich was all over your background/ this was the wierdest flash i ever saw in my life.. im sorry but it was pointless

Lol...

WTF was that?....it was awesome, but WTF was it?

Nice work, I enjoyed it anyways!

Ok.

I'll admit it. You have talent. You're drawnings are tight, and very well done. I have no problems with the animation. But, I just don't understand you artisticly. Please help. That made no sence to me at all.

von-Brunk responds:

It's mostly based on dreams I had when I was a kid (especially the stop-sign night watchman).