Reviews for "Justice Day: Recording"

You

Just crushed the original version. Good job man. ^.^

Absolutely Perfect.

...From the soft and slow beginning, to the fast paced, exciting ending. Everything about this song is perfect....so there's not much more I can say. :)

Absolutely Incredible...

I find it very difficult to describe how this piece makes me feel. It gives attention to a genre that, in my opinion, needs more credit for being the forerunner to all modern music. It is a godly genre, in a sense. :)

The progression was fantastic; it conveys emotion throughout the entire composition. I, myself, have no complaints about the sound of the instruments or the quality of the recording because this version takes the amazing piece you had introduced before and somehow made it even more wonderful.

Ladies and gentlemen, I feel as if we are in the presence of a modern Beethoven. I hope to see more of your brilliant work in the future.

very nice

Not bad ... not bad at all :)

Musical proficiency at it's highest degree.

This piece was an absolute pleasure to listen to. It's beauty and complexity are astounding. The professionalism is apparent from the very first note. My God, this is outstanding work. Completely and utterly outstanding. The only thing I don't like about this piece is the title; which is simply me nitpicking.

Although I know this comment doesn't hold any "helpful" value, I still felt the need to contribute my praise to this amazing piece of work. Continue what you are doing, because you were obviously born to do it.

Good work and good luck!