Reviews for "Justice Day: Recording"

review

Did you make this with a live orchestra? if not what did you use to compose/ generate?

it's enjoyable. 5/5

robomanus responds:

It's the live recording with orchestra.

Marvelous!

I really like this music. Especially the work you did on strings during the last minute. Your music actually inspired me to share one of my compositions here too, so feel free to check it out since it is your "fault" that I put it here :)

5/5
10/10

very good

i piece i'd like to hear more than one time

Cool!

This is kick ass. Epic and triumphant at times, sorrowful and down-trodden at others. And holy shit, a song that actually deserves its score and place in the top 50?!

Beautiful!

I'm not a composer or anything, so I hardly write any reviews, but here I just had to, even though that means I can't really be "helpful" or something.
To my (admittedly untrained) ear, this is just great. The beginning, the middle, the end, it's all great. I heard this first in "Light up the Sky" and fell in love with it.

By the way, do you know the TV series "Hornblower"? The first couple of seconds remind me - beautifully - of one of the main themes.