Reviews for "Justice Day: Recording"

You

Just crushed the original version. Good job man. ^.^

i love this

i wonder what orchestra this is?
they are awsome and so are you for recording it
and haveing it so clear
many recordings have some kind of background noise that throughs
everything off

robomanus responds:

This was recorded by my orchestra, that I've made special for this recording. :) They are really good :) Thanks for comment :D

Absolutely Incredible...

I find it very difficult to describe how this piece makes me feel. It gives attention to a genre that, in my opinion, needs more credit for being the forerunner to all modern music. It is a godly genre, in a sense. :)

The progression was fantastic; it conveys emotion throughout the entire composition. I, myself, have no complaints about the sound of the instruments or the quality of the recording because this version takes the amazing piece you had introduced before and somehow made it even more wonderful.

Ladies and gentlemen, I feel as if we are in the presence of a modern Beethoven. I hope to see more of your brilliant work in the future.

Very nice

I really like orchestra music. Especially if it is played this well.
I Would really like to hear more of your orchestras music on NG. If u dont mind that is.

Thanks again and Congratulation! (Share that with your friends and fellow members of the orchestra).

Outstanding!

I cant stop listening to this remarkble masterpiece...
The part 2:15 to the end, makes the hair of my neck stands up...

Keep the amazing job Beethoven.