Reviews for "-Never Forget (OM)"

It was alright!

This is the kind of song you would listen to at a rave. The only thing I noticed was the lack of quality. You had a good idea, but you seemed to go too quickly through it. Try to equalize every sound, put in some filters, put in some different synths and variations. Use different tools to get different effects to make a different song. Make it more original you know?

O haiii!

What made me lose interest in the song was that it was in fact quite slow other than that its quite good. worth a download.

Presets....

I recognize and can hear the loops. Not very original at all... good use of effects, but lacking composition.

Ah! Gross equalizer.

Needs some serious volume envelopes. I change my mind about this song when I see such things.

hmm

Well thats a nice trance song , but it absolutly needs a sub bass , cuz the song is EQ'ed too much on the mids , so you don't get the power u should have with that kick + bass , also the main synth on the sidechaining part is too loud . Nice melody and structure , typical trance. So yea , show us some more bass ;)