Reviews for "-Never Forget (OM)"

Very Nice

Beginning instantly got me interested in the song. All the way through it was awesome but like the majority of the people are saying it could use some EQ work and balancing of sounds. The lead seems to overpower a lot and the bottoms don't stand out enough. Change these few things and you have an awesome song on your hands.

Ah! Gross equalizer.

Needs some serious volume envelopes. I change my mind about this song when I see such things.

Phenomenal!!!

This song starts banging and ends banging with everything you want to hear from an amazing up-tempo Trance track. Love the scores you use, and the effects. The other guy was right equalizer could be efficient but a great and catchy concept overall. Love your job on this track, keep it up!!!

It was alright!

This is the kind of song you would listen to at a rave. The only thing I noticed was the lack of quality. You had a good idea, but you seemed to go too quickly through it. Try to equalize every sound, put in some filters, put in some different synths and variations. Use different tools to get different effects to make a different song. Make it more original you know?

Cool!

Man, this is gonna be epic) good job!