Reviews for "Silent Night-Metaljonus"

such a sad and fitting song...

to end your reign on NG... all of us at the office are gonna miss your stuff :*(

Merry Christmas bro!

awesome!

a nice christmas gift to go out with a bang with, good work and good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future. \m/,

Thank you.

Merry Christmas!

Hey man too bad you are not posting here anymore, Ill keep track of your work anyways cause its awesome.

I like this version of the song, specially the last part.

Merry Christmas!

Good luck and \m/

JonSantiago responds:

Thanks dude! I got a ton of music on here already so go at it!

does this mean...

you're not gonna post on NG anymore??? *SOB* noooo! well i guess if thats what it is. this song is great! great remake! and yes...mapping out songs is a pain. lol. this song is both epic and peaceful! dude you just rock. hands down. if what you said is true, imma miss your music dude. rock on....=) and Merry Christmas!

JonSantiago responds:

Yeah, Imma still review (so those who want to be reviewed by me feel free to pm me) Thanks for listening dude! Merry Christmas! \m/

Gorgeous

It made me feel all Christmasy and stuff. I wish the choir would have sung a more interesting line. That would have been awesome. But it was used well. I need not say anything about the guitar and stuff coming in except it should have been LONGER! Man that was awesome. Seriously, awesome.

JonSantiago responds:

Thanks man! I tried different lines for the Choir but stuck with what I got lol. I could've made it longer but meh just did'nt flow right to me. Thanks for listening. Merry Christmas!