Reviews for "Salad Fingers Karaoke"

---Awesome Parody!---

Easily, one of THE best parody shorts on NG!

MiddleFingerRings responds:

:D thankyou thankyou thankyou, sheesh im getting stacks of good reviews 2day!

That totally rocked!

Innovative use of the well-known David Firth characters in a novel setting. The art was spot-on and a real tribute to the original. Your choice of song was perfect and introduced me to a band I might never have heard if you didn't include their track in your flash. As soon as I finish typing this, I'm going to pick up their CD. Overall, this flash was really sweet... like running into people you know well in a strange and unexpected place! You're very talented and I can't wait to see what you can do with your own original characters in the future. I have the feeling we'll be seeing some wonderful things from you!

MiddleFingerRings responds:

:) Thanks, Hilltop hoodz are brilliant, I also recommend Gorillaz and Nickelback.

Daayum

Kickass song man. I usually hate rap, but this song is good. Nice pick.

About the animation, it matches the song, and makes fun of a popular series. What can I say? No flaws there.

What suprises me even more is that you're like halfway through middle school, and I'm gonna be a sophomore next year and I can't do anything half that good. My hat is off to you.

Definately adding to faves and voting 5.

MiddleFingerRings responds:

:) Thanks! I actually don't know what middle school is, heh heh. In Australia we have primary school, then high school, maybe we just have different words for the same thing... Have a nice day.

LOVE IT!

Oh my god I think I woke the neighbours with my laughing. I bookmarked it! I think its a great use of the salad fingers characters . I chose to ignore the color difference because its wrong to discriminate cos of skin color! :D

MiddleFingerRings responds:

Heh, this the first review which made me laugh, thanks for reviewing!

cool

i love this oh and milfred cubical got wat he deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1. rite?

Rite. Thanks :)