Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Resident Evil: S.T.A.R.S"

Dude, you have been playing RE since I was born.

Its a very nice song. And its strange you started playing RE when I was born. o_O

DjRocALot responds:

mohahaha! Yes, I started playing waaay back in the 90`s!

Nice.

I could see this in a cut scene where the player is discovering something about the enemy, such as a new project that could end up creating an apocalypse, or as a song to play during an epilogue for the end of the game.

DjRocALot responds:

Yeah, it was made for an epilogue! :)

good song man

i remember playing RE 1 when i was 6 lol

Glorius times bredrin!

Ah good ole resident evil

In my random opinion I favored the 3rd game because Nemesis is my fav RE Beast. He knew how to use a door! XD but most of the series was good...well..5 was average...good all around game...but good resident evil game? I dont think so..and No it has nothing to do with racism...if ya call re 5 racist your stupid your in africa...what do you expect the color of the zombies to be? Blue?anyways I hope they go back to the horror suspense filled game I grew up with. thanks for the walk down memory lane man.

~phantom

Hey Phantom!

I have to agree on a couple of things. Nemesis is also my favourite RE beast, well, next to william after he transforms in RE2. RE 5 is not a racist game, but everybody is so scared now a days, everything has to be done within the guidelines of whats racist and whats not. People in africa are black, so the zombies have to be black. In the other games the zombies are mainly white, but you dont see white people going ape sh** for that reason ? It is a GAME that has been made to entertain people, not to convince the population to hate black people. RE 6 has no other choice than to take place in outter space, just to make sure you do not offend someone. The best is always the original, so for me RE1 was the best game, especially the remake!

Roc A Lot