Reviews for "Sounds of CS"

Good tunes.

The song is excellent. It is one of the most creative ideas I've heard in a while. I really enjoyed it.
But, you didn't make the music, you made the animation. And unfortunatly, the animation was a bit mediocre, and the main focus of the flash was the music.
I'm not saying that it's bad or you're a bad person for making this, I just think that if you're going to make a flash tribute to a song, the flash animation itself should be something special on its own.

Well said.

I definatly should have put more work into this. It could have came out amazing.

thank you for your feedback. Sorry for the late response, I'm swamped =_=

Good idea !

It's was kinda entertaining to watch and listen, and cool idea for the preloader :) No less than five 'cause you deserve it !

StealthBeast responds:

hah! Excellent. Telling me exactly what I like to hear =P. Glad you liked it.

Very creative

I have to say that I enjoyed it. The sounds fit nicely with the animations. The graphics looked like crap, but the use of sounds were obvously the real point. Very creative and well made.

StealthBeast responds:

XD Maybe you shoulda check out DJ B.a.r. in the audio portal. It's HIS song. Anyway, glad you liked it.

nice!

man, i mostly don't really care for this kinda thing, but you did a really nice job. the only thing i didn't like is how repditive the video is

StealthBeast responds:

Yeah i really shoulda mixed it up a bit more lol. Thanks for the review.

You made it to the top 10! great

You deserve to stay on #3, in my opinion.
It was very well done.

StealthBeast responds:

I shoulda made it to the top ONE in my opinion XD.

Nahh... not really.