Reviews for "Cupid's Last Stand"

Cupids real name is Eros

cupid was ripped off from greek because Eros was the first god of love(his name meaning love) and then cupid showed up(cupid is roman)just saying that cupid was cutified way to much eros was supposed to be a handsom strong man with arrows that can cause either indiffernce(oppisite of love) or love now cupid just dos love im glad cupid is dead!!LONG LIVE EROS also you wasted some time of your life youll never get back reading this.also dont hate me because i type alot its what ppl get for me not talking alot XD

yay

valentines day has always been a bad experience for me as i watch people eat candy with no consideratio for who gave it to them.(i dont really care for the idea either) so good for the girl who ****** up cupid.

V-day is such a depression holiday though.

If you don't get a card or candy from anybody.............how does that make one feel? T_T

IVE WISHED TO DO THAT FOR A LONG TIME

hheheheh

I knowww! the weepy little bastard... when he gets tooo cute, that sick cute that only crazy people like, (not real cute, mind- I LIKe real cute) you just wanna stick a spit up his ass and char him over a nice open flame. Maybe.. with some hickory chips... and green sauce...