Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Next Horizon"

omg fucking awesome!

one of the best games ive played in a while! its fucking awesome! good quality good graphics fun to bomb around in the dune buggy fun to blow shit up! its fucking awesome!!!!

OMFG !??!?!

This was great and i cant keep stopping playing it great job my friend great job !!! the bungy thing is soooo fast great job yep ^^

great

i enjoyed but when i died i had to restart from level one lol

Please could you reply to this comment with a list of cheats i can use so i can play it more freely/

Thanx

10/10

P.S dont listen to the guys who call this crap and insult you

Not Bad

this was very well done i thought that the vehicles were well thought out and just making this game must have taken a long time for the story and... well i've never made a flash myself but i think it requiers some coding in order to do things and the vehicles were very well done its uncommon for a game to have vehicles that you can enter and exit at will.

heck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this games kicks @$$ but it lags.and it takes to long to slow down on the jet that goes 400 mph but kick @$$ game keep im coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Studio323 responds:

Thanks. I've been working on a sequel to this game which I started around a year ago. I have a lot of the physics script finished, but there is still a lot of work to do with weapons, and I still haven't started on the enemies yet. Yeah, this next one is going to have a wide selection of weapons to choose from! I might be working on this for at least another year. Hopefully these semesters won't keep me busy enough.