Reviews for "A New Day Is Rising [WIP]"

EPIC

WOOT FIRST and this song is epic

jk182 responds:

Glad to hear it man thanks

WOOOO

AWESOME!!!

long intro, but this is my type of music!!

I feel like you could use a bit more fx in the beginning during the long intro.

As a matter of fact, this really sounds like a song that would be a perfect match for the vocal style in "what is love" You should consider getting a few vocalists to do a collab on this, and have them take the place of the lead synth/add more decoration.

I LOVE making minor songs, and this really captured a minor techno feel.

The fact that it's so simple helps too..but i'm wondering if adding more decoration would help it out.

All in all, great potential, and it's pretty good by it's self as well. You have a lot of room to build on this too though, so just take that into consideration ;)

btw, i make music as well, would you mind checking out a few of my songs? You seem like you know what you're doin' ;)

jk182 responds:

Great response my friend. Im actually going to sleep now but tomorrow I will be sure to see what you have. =]

Its nice

Sounds pretty empty throughout the whole thing until 1:48. Add some decorative sounds for the dull intro and this will be magnificent. It already sounds epic though like it could have been used in transformers or something.

jk182 responds:

Thanks for the review man. Yeah I imagine this song ending up 5 minutes long or so. I have a few ideas for the intro I will try out pretty soon.

Very nice!!!!!!

It's like your going in to battle then u start the fight!!!!(ps, can i try 2 remix it?