Reviews for "One - A Short"

Wow

That's about all I can say about this one. Great style and effects, good sound to back them up, an actual plot, and this is the first flash I've seen in a while with a real, honest message. Amazing.

Nice unique style

I liked this short a lot, it looks very good, the person runs and acts like a person should, which looks hard to do. Good social message as well :D

Good, gives faith for our country, etc

Well, I thought the content was pretty basic and simple, and got the point through. It was well 'written' and 'drawn out' short, so there is nothing wrong with that. But one thing that caught my eye, is that there was more than "One" Casualty. There was the one guy that got entirely encinerated towards the beginning of the short when the main soldier takes a breath behind a tree. I thought it was something to point out, maybe not.

Two thumbs up!
-David

gooood

u know this movie teaches a very important lesson to everyone.... Dont Stand in the Middle of a Battlefield.. especialy on a hill !!!! it was good man. real good!!

Interesting

Interesting art style, sort of like a coloring-book thing (crayon texture). I liked it. The message was well-said, too.