Reviews for "One - A Short"

I don't like politics.

And I don't like this flash, good day sir. Try making a flash not about politics. Pro-Democrats make me sick, and so do Pro-Republicans. This is a disgrace to flash. Maybe we should have let the nazi's kill off all the jews instead of fighting in world war 2. Maybe, you rather speak German instead of English.

Have a great day!!! Politics and flash turns me off big time. Go away with this shit, and try making something better.

UberStreet responds:

I tried very hard to make this animation non-political. It is NOT pro republican nor is it Pro democrat. Any aspect of politics seen in this piece are brought on by the viewer. I don't see how this flash insists that i would enjoy seeing numerous of people killed off for no reason fi anything, I would hope it shows the exact opposite. I'm sorry you don't want flash animations to have any deeper meaning, but please, do not call this a "political" piece. Thanks.

that speaks to me...

war shouldn't be numbers it's lives for crying out loud, saying "thats not so bad" should be saved for sports and game shows, not wars.BTW that was awsome all my 5 does belong to this.

Brillent

Makes you wonder why people open their big mouths. One is a lot more then zero after all.

War does suck

Well it wasn't so bad. i suppose when it was made in adobe after effects so some of the things were hand drawn so that's pretty cool.

HOLY SHIT