Reviews for "Lust For Rust"

It's Alright

Well when you really think about it, this is just another "catch stuff that falls" game but with a popular character. BUT, you did add the jump, so it made it a little better. I don't know if you drew everything or just got it from the movies, but if you did draw it all then good job.

My only real problems were that the sound he makes gets annoying after awhile, and that while I was playing my "red water meter" started rapidly dropping on it's own for no reason.

Interesting game, not the greatest, but it entertained me for a little bit. Good job.

not sure what to think

It's a take off on Salad FIngers ok, so for fans of this series, that's a plus. But as a game it is not very interesting or exciting. It's an unmemorable time-waster and perhaps an homage.

Ehhh

I am a Salad Finger fan too. But this game, and I am judging this game purely on the basis of its gameplay, was not so good. Half of the games on Newgrounds invole catching things and therefore your orignality isn't too high. Plus, the millipede was a bit too wide so it made it more difficult to avoid. Now from a Salad Finger relevance standpoint, you only captured some of the essence of Salad Fingers, and here's why:
This game was much too structured while the world in which Salad Fingers dwells is abstract and virtually unpredictable. By setting in place rules by which the game abides, you completely disregarded the point of Salad Fingers, which is a surrealistic universe. Next time, create a game, much like a sim game, in which you can control Salad Fingers and carry out his unusual daily routines. That, in my opinion, better suits the driving idea behind all that which Salad Fingers is.

prety well rubish!

this was shit just like the movies down with salad fingers and is game!!!

this could have been

a great game based on the series like an adventure but all you do is dodge objects and the way they go past creeepy