For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 225 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Lust For Rust"

Very Good

I never liked Salad Fingers, too surreal for me, but this is a very good, ver addictive game.
Congrats, and keep up the good work.

awesome

dude this was awesome its a bit hard and that makes it better perfect 5

ItZ GratE

I fInK DiS GaME Is GratE, OmG. It iS rATe Gud aNd FUL ov ActIoNS anD FIngS LIke DaT. My FrEnD Sed iTs RuBBiSh SO i Set HiS MUm oN FIrE And ThEN He SeD iT wAs Gud.

(Warning: May Be Habit Forming)

It had everything it needed! It is a great game to waste time! (Warning: May Be Habit Forming). This game can get addictiong for sure! It isn't violent and it dosen't need to, to be fun, (even though I like a lot of violent games) but the gameplay is easy and the graphics are good and the game is very unique! You are definetely a good game designer! In the near future, make a different salad fingers game, like platform style, or "bird's eye view" style. Just some examples. Hell, make a violent one! Great Job + 2 Thumbs Up! GREAT JOB! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! =)

woo!

that was fun! and highly addicting...