Reviews for "Lust For Rust"

^^ i found a cool strategy

I think it is a pretty cool game but fustrating at times with enemies at every direction. I figured out that if you move your red water bar will decrease even more than standing still. It decreases even faster when you jump. So if your somewhat patient, its sometimes better to let the objects fall on you whenever chance you get.

pk i have a few things to say

1:WOOHOO GO SALAD FINGERS! 2: the game kinda sorta really sucked! sure you could move him but it was boring and there were a few times where you would be hurt nomatter what the sounds were./...uhhh....yeah newayz i give it a 5 for salad a 1 or 2 for the game

not sure what to think

It's a take off on Salad FIngers ok, so for fans of this series, that's a plus. But as a game it is not very interesting or exciting. It's an unmemorable time-waster and perhaps an homage.

Meh...

I don't believe David Firth had ANYTHING to do with this game. He is too much of a genious to be involved in simple catch games. Sorry but I don't buy it.

Not bad, but too many enemies.

There are too many enemies on the bottom at the same time. If you land on one, then you can often get multiple hits and die. With so many, you often cant jump far enough to get over all of them, and thus, you land straight on one.

Why does the life bar have to move down even when you're not hit? I know it's set up as a timer, but it sux.