Reviews for "Sonic RPG eps 4 - part 2"

itz ok

CHANGE SONIC'S VOICE!!!!!!!!! the series is pretty good keep it up

SONIC HAVE THE SAME VOICE?!?! God.....

And Sonic says Skelladoom but his REAL name is SELKADOOM? But I actually liked it! You get 9 because of Sonics voice... Guy behind me, go to the Segasuperstars homepage, click on Nights and you WILL find out HIS gender. As for you, ROCK ON!

PS: The music in #4-part1, when i fight against the monsters it rocked! What music is it? Tell me PHULLEZE...? I donĀ“t trust the credits.

MidNightMaren responds:

Sonic have the same voice, cause I made the 2 parts at the same time... The music is, the music of "Sonic Adventure 2", when you fight agains Biolizard with Shadow...
The music is called:
"Supporting me...for biolizard"
Im not sure that is this the name, but at least where I got the music, the music is called like that.

Still Bad Voice Actors

Now i'm possitive Nights is a girl. Why does she have a male's voice? Were you that desperate? Anyways, Sonic needs a new voice actor.

MidNightMaren responds:

Nights is a GUY...

hmm...good, but not great

the voicing was better this time, but i couldnt hear shadows voice at all, but aside from that, the flash was ok, hope to see episode 5 soon

yeah i agree

yes i have to agree. the voice acting of sonic sounds like some grown man got kicked in the balls and then sucked in helium. i do like the shadow and nights voice acting. they kick ass.