Reviews for "-B7- 7he Experiment"

Hmm, Pretty nice song

To me this song has too much bass for my taste, but I still like it. The claping or the really loud and abnormal beat needs to find its way to the recycling bin, but other than that I enjoyed this song. Eh, I almost forgot it's a bit repetitive... Keep up the good work, I will make sure to look over your music, and rate and comment as much as I can.

~Ty

Burn7 responds:

Well thanks. As I've said before, I really don't like this song. At all. But meh, I guess it has its place. It was just an experiment that somehow got into the "top tracks" and now has all this traffic. Which is a shame because I think some other songs could have used it.

Terrible

I hated the beginning as there was just too much base. I thought the whole point of techno was to make a nice balance of base and other sounds to make it sound awesome this just sounds terrible. however the tune didn't suck so bad so you get some points for that.

Burn7 responds:

Okay, I was going to rage about this but... I really don't like this song either. It's generic, boring, not mixed well and repetitive. It was a personal experiment that took like... an hour to put together.

It should not have gotten "Best Tracks". Plain and simple. One of my other tracks, maybe. But not this one.

Oh, ps: it's spelled "Bass". And also, if you're going to criticize, at least know what the fuck you're talking about. Tell me WHY it sounds terrible. The first sentence kinda conveys your feelings but... after that it's just "afhlahsfaishflashf". I wish it was a little more in-depth. So your review gets a 3/10. However, I agree that the song sucks so 4/10.

Awesomesauce!

I like the overall composition of this track. I liked the way you used the standard trance chop for your track, though it does give it a generic feel as you said. Your bass synth and the synth you panned left sounded like 2 standard FL Studio synths, but that's not a bad thing. The bass was distorted on my DJ studio headphones, but I won't know until I take it home and put it into my studio system for certain. Overall though, it's a nice track. Great beat, excellent use of the mid and high ranges, good undertone and bassline. Keep up the awesomesauce.

Burn7 responds:

Thanks, the bass is distorted regardless of what speakers you use, and NG is currently stopping me from editing the track so I can put a new one up there that fixes the track compression. But thanks for the review!

PS: I didn't use FL at all, I use Acid and Pro-53 :P

Bass-TACULAR!

Automatic 10/10 and 5/5 because you're song is the first out of every song I've ever listened to that actually used my bass to the full extent! My room is a bouncin' right now.

Beast. Keep it up.

-TMF

Burn7 responds:

Roflol thanks. The only reason it probably passes your bass-test is because it's so loud it clips like frigging crazy. But thanks!

Nice man :D.

I lie this well done :P.

Making a music video for a server I play on/ help run. Still deciding on the genre of music, Should they choose this kind would you like to contribute you music to the video ? :D.

Burn7 responds:

Hah, if you wanna use it, sure. Just send me a link when you're done if you use it :)