Reviews for "X-Naut vs Anime Kitty ^_^"

cool

i definitely saw a movie similar to this one. you mastered the blurr effect and did a nice job with this. Nice graphics.

You too!

What can I say? Junky sound, real improvement in graphics, in comparison to Your other movies, but Its not your reviewers fault, that You are submitting low quality movies. Bad movies gets bad reviews. I feel offended by the text inside. Don't like You.

LOLs

OMFG!!! That part where X-Naut loses his mind was hillarious...I guess Anime Kitty's vocabulary was too complicated or something. The ending was kind of dumb, but it was a decent movie that, despite it's low score, (0.88-something ATM this review was written) should not be blammed. BTW, do fast speaking animals make you malfunction; cos if it does and I were you, I would stay away from Fomey (yes, I know I misspelled 'foamy')!

Simply amazing.

I loved it, especially X-Naut's reaction to Anime Kitty, he sure went crazy, it was great to hear such a brilliant sound as well as seeing an awesome, seizurific background.

Lots Of Love, Rebecca Rose

Muffin responds:

*spazms*

Lol Wtf?

I dont think this deserves to be one of the lowest scoring submissions just maybe around a .90 is fair enough.