Reviews for "8-bit Boss Battle 3"

Incredible!

I simply LOVE this theme!
This kind of represents what 8-bit was supposed to be, for me, so it's definitely deserved a 10!

Also, I'm planning on making a game in RPG Maker (non-commercial), and would like to use this theme for a boss/endboss or something like that.
Just tell me if I can use it, and how I should credit you ^_^

kewliomungus.

gre4t t3wnz.
But srsly, 8Bit games could not sound like this.
This is due to the fact only one sound instance could be used at once, and here multiple are.
The way to prove this is play super mario bros 3, every time you hit an enemy and the sound plays, the music stops.
Otherwise great, but the 8bit genre itself is a LIE.

EliteFerrex responds:

This is old news, my friend. I know that my 8-bits go against the "chiptune rule" that you mention here, but if you pay close attention, most 8-bit artists do not break it, so before you criticize the genre as a whole, do your research.

The reason I don't follow the rule is because I like to see what the 8-bit synths could have done had they not been limited.

amazing

You sir, make an amazing 8-bit song. This would go superb with games with the 8-bit feel. As an 8-bit lover and growing up with 8-bit games, this is heaven to me. Kudos to you for making this fast paced song that gives the feel of a truly epic boss fight. Thank you!

Lol

Lol.It is thaaaaat video game music i was looking for...Keep the good work!

Wow ! This is an epic song. I used it in the Ludum Dare competition to make a top down shooter game. This is the music of my final boss.