Reviews for "Goku the Real Story: ep 1"

That was cool and funny

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA that was so funny that's all I can say :D

Good But short

God but a bit short, one of the best dbz parodys ever

ignore the diot that reviewed before me

if the person that reviewed this before me sees this heres a messge-i also like dbz but dont get asll pissed from this pardoy it was good and also episode 2 is basically what goes on in dbz(example wen vegeta sez whilñe u were doing gthis i was training and ill distract him u attack from behind) a little exgaerated and 1 or 2 things r not but its funy that way

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Freak u man that sucked balls. Goku doesn't drink. GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a big fan of dbz. And Goku. I'm just pissed after seeing that.

Not good

First of... Goku can't be in that kind of condition... secondly... if some fucking negroe comes to goku and asks him to give his "shit" to him, goku would destroy him just with his energy that surrounds him.

Where the fuck do you people get these ideas? Goku kicks balls, just one of goku's armpit hair is stronger than 1000 galaxys, get real allready.
jesus!!!!

And about the flash from visual point of view.. not really "Fallen Angel" quality... not really "There she is" quality... not really "Biog foot" quality... not really.... oh yo get the idea.
Newgrounds is the place for top ranked flashes, if you submit something like this here, be sure to have a good ego enough to take some fucking critisism also.