Reviews for "Optimus Prime"

Yowza!

It's artwork like this that makes me proud to be a member of Newgrounds! This is a lot like the kind of work that was used in the 2007 movie, and maybe some of the other ones. The strongest point in this is that everything is just detailed fantastically. This makes me wish that I could see if there was a section where we documented the highest scores for art pieces. I bet this would rank in the Top 10! The best part of his body is easily the yellow knives jutting out.

It gives you a perfect feeling of him going out and ready to attack! Oh yeah, now I remember the forest from the second movie. Prime can be seen here as a sort of American symbol, because of how much he shows his red white and blue colors. It's stuff like this that makes me wish the movie was that good. You are a credit to all Transformers fans and to all art fans. The body proportions are also just perfectly done.

nice

great color
more could have been added
to this shot thou
like the glow effect

reviewed by msg

Wavechan responds:

I was gonna add Megatron, though... I felt it woud've taken too much away from Optimus :( Thanks :)

Wow!

what did you make this with? photoshop? anyway is awesome

hail prime

looks like i found myself a new member of our team