For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Elder"

lol

WHAT FUN!

My Mission

If my mission turns out to be like this . . . then I'm going to have a lot of great talk material! And that greenie is going to be me my friends. That is right, ME!

That was pretty cool.

However, there should be more than one level. You should be able to go through all the discussions. My only question is why do they live in a house surrounded by a moat with no bridge?

BoMToons responds:

I'll be submitting another level to NG sometime soon (same characters diff. gameplay). Too see the full series check out my site (The missionary games are at the bottom of the games list, you may have to scroll the games down to see them).

As for the house...hmm, maybe they're reclusive. ;)

Kinda Addicting...

..And pretty cool into the bargain. A game about missionaries has to be original, right? Good game, keep it up

BoMToons responds:

Thx, glad you found it enjoyable.

Not bad.

Only have a few problems with it. It is pretty short, I was expecting at least two levels. There were a couple of bugs in there as well. Like when I got hit by a car it said "Roses have thorns....Yeeowch". Which I found to be a little irrelevant at the time. And when youre stuck on a log and it floats off screen you dont die....you just stand on the water like Jesus. Maybe Mormons can walk on water, I'm not sure...I'm not a mormon.

BoMToons responds:

lol, sorry for the bugs, I wish we could walk on water.