Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "FF7 Viva la revolution"

Very good.

You know some of you out there really need to take a step back and relax here. He made a flash based on a comic. I could understand the criticism if he had done it and claimed it as his own. He did not so I fail to understand what the problem is. Some have even made the argument that the joke isn't his and therefore isn't funny. How many times have we seen someone outright take someone elses joke and use it? How many times have we seen one form of humor based off of another? For arguments sake I could point out that 99% of whats out there is not original at all. All of you people who are going off on this guy ought to just take a step back and really think about why your being so harsh. Is it because he animated a comic strip and maybe didn't do it the way you would do it? Or are you guys just being opinionated about it?

Anyway as for the flash I would have personally animated it just a tad bit better and added voice overall. Its as it stands now good, the joke is still funny but it would be a lot better if the animation was improved and voices added to it. Good job either way.