Reviews for "Red Meat"

LMAO

Hittin it with H. You is one funny dude man. Great song glad to give it my 5. Will we see more?

That animation is good

This is cool, the animation looks like a Mr. Bean cartoon I saw, the animation is exactly like it, If you know what Mr. Bean is, then you could make really good episodes like they used to(I think it went off the air, I am not sure) anyway, good job

never get tired of watching

i cant stop listening to it. Hahah were you come up with those lyrics. its funnier when your armenian and you listen to it people. Theres some things people wont get until toldby one.

AWESOME!

Was this the sequel to 'Harut Raps'?

Wow

Your Raps are amazing and Harut series is well put with everything Anime and comedy, Great work.