Reviews for "Red Meat"

hahahahaa

this was better then harut raps
XD

eat your heart out 50 cent

yeah Harut, those were some illin rhymes! it's impossible not to like your work! by the by, how's Liar 3 coming?

excellent

you never disappoint - another neat little short with that 'must watch again' factor, I just hope your work doesn't go the way that other good animators' have... I'm thinking Foamy here... you know what I'm talking about ;>

keep it up

MarsYam is sooo right

Gosh, you really are underated, i mean i wathced almost all your work and i can definitly say that you are one of the best on newgrounds. You got original and funny ideas combined with fluid animation and great graphics, what else can ya ask for?? Good job and keep'em commin'

kudos

great job

you did a great job, but i think that your movies always get a to low score...
I mean, liar 1 & 2, the graphics are one of the best on newgrounds.
The graphics in this movie are the same as in lair, so they are darn good, but your movie still gets a 3.9/5

Come on!! 5/5 for sure!