For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Red Meat"

lol...

right when he started rapping i started cracking up, loved his voice...just the way he looked in general was hilarious

what the crap

this was the biggest waste ogf my time every. How did u get 2nd place???this was so gay i hated it. come on man do somthing good. not rap crap. please man i don't hate u just your flash.

Sykohyko responds:

haha thanks, well which one of my flash's DO you like?

what the hell was that pice crap

for one thing this had barly any thing to do with "red meat". it was STUPID there was no suptance to it at all. but i have to give it to you for you graphics the were probably the best the there. so i give your so called "flick" (wich it doesn't even desverve that tital) a overall of 1

your rhymes are "puffed out"

yeh that was bit 1997 but u bought bak to da new age liked it humourous but overall it was pretty funny don know wat da hell on bout but ok.

nice 1

that was hilariously wonderful
although some of the rhymes were a bit dry
Go figure.