Reviews for "Red Meat"

Nice anim!

Nice anim and all,
But dude my fucking balls hurt like hell

never get tired of watching

i cant stop listening to it. Hahah were you come up with those lyrics. its funnier when your armenian and you listen to it people. Theres some things people wont get until toldby one.

hahaha

I love Rap =)
Nice Job with this one man. And did you make that music? or was it from something else?

Hehe

Where is Harut supposed to be from? I've never seen him before, and lol his rapping was good. Red Meat.... yummy! I woulda been just as depressed as him if my order didn't come in 20 minutes. What happened after he got the food???? The curiosity is killing me!!!!

lol i love these

there is really good art behind tghese i love the animation... except this one seemed a little slower than the rest. i loved seeing harut rapping. lol good job