Reviews for "HW - Practice"

I really dig it.

I like this a lot, my only gripe is that it's a bit short. I know you said you didn't know where to go with it (and believe me, I have a million of those too) but you have a lot going on in this song, you could double up some verses or throw a break or bridge in towards the end - just some quick-spur suggestions.

Not that anything is bad how this is - I don't think the sound is cluttered or anything. Just the song is over too soon for my tastes.

haywirehaywire responds:

i feel you on that thanks a lot gunstar.

nice job!

This beat has a really cool sound to it. Enough said...

thanks man

Yet again, perfect.

I suppose everyone has their own matter of personal preference, like the guy below me made obvious. However, I love the addition at 0.34, because it adds this bizarre, eery kind of element that the song needs. You're a REALLY talented person.

I'm making an RPG, so if it's okay with you, I'll use these songs and fully credit you. They'd suit it just perfectly.

haywirehaywire responds:

go for it dude thanks a lot

Has potential

This seems kinda cluttered at times. The epic melody at 1:20 is grand, it blends well with the (flute?) instrument and the voice sample. the lead melody through the begining is not so enjoyable, Kinda sounds like sumone spit in a tuba :/ 1:41-2:04 is the main enjoyment IMO, the flute is awesome and the intro is great. :34 is the addition of the melody that makes me frown. This has good potential. don't chalk it, or at least don't chalk 1:41-2:04, it tells a great story.

haywirehaywire responds:

thanks man i totally agree with you, i wanted to do one of those 'trippy intermissions' as freddy does but im not too good at those..