Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Dr Mortales: "Sometimes""

Wow.

And you only were 5th best of the day. How intriguing. Anyway, aside of the geeky appraisal, I thought your flash was very unique in its own right, with flow and style artistically, story-wise, etc. It is very captavating.

Graphics. Excellently portrayed. Black and white needs to be drawn well to be effective. It's drawn very well. The only reason you didn't get a 10 is because people don't have ovalish heads like that, and other 2D body part issues.

Style: Again well done. This is fairly unique, as I can't recall any other storyboard similar to this one. There's a defined plot here, and by using its imagery extremely well, less words can be said. It develops an interesting plot sequence.

Sound: I have no problems with this whatsoever, and everything is in sync.

Violence: There could have been some display in violence. I think it would add to your flash and your plot. It would add to one of those effects of imagery, as long as it's not cheaply done at expense of the flash.

nice

I thought it was really good. It got choppy at times but with all the effort you put into this work I don't think that could be helped. The only thing that i thought was a problem was that the wind noise was so loud i had to take my headphones off and adjust the volume, and that at times it was really slow moving. Great job though. I loved the twist at the end.

8/10 4/5

off the fucking hook

thats one bad ass toon and i love the end,bravo.

wooah!

TALENT! Has newgrounds been bless by another!?

The pencil drawings were amazing and the plot was some-what unexpected.

Little Strange (ie Black and white serial killers) but overall a great little movie!

drmortales responds:

Thanks Zorak, I grew up with comics like Creepy so I love the black and white. It's good that old style is still appreciated.

Great

Great, i loved the pencil look. And the story was great. The only thing i can say i didn't like was the wind. lol. everything else was perfect