For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "But I don't want no trouble"

Unreal

that was unbelievably cool man,
i gave you a five even tho my band is competing against you in the funk category so thats saying a lot lol.
really epic original sound.
sounds like you know a great deal about making music

Hot damn.

What did you sample?
Everything about this song was epic. EQs even.
It seems like you just kind of opened up a blender, poured in a 90's drum set, some good ol' funk, a synth, and some ice.
The result? A tasty sandwich.

WHHHOOOO!!!

Yes I like that, really I do, I'd really like to be able to use this in my web anime project, I plan on making at least 120 episodes. I would like permission to do so, if you would?

Fatboy

Fatboy Slim all over it. This could easily be his new track. Simply awesome. Great flow, nice overpowered beat to complete it. Nothing more to say than plain awesomeness.
Cheers, Chris

wow..

it kinda sounds silly the way the music is mixed...XD no offence! its nice and all! so i give u a good 8! XP