Reviews for "A Koopa's Revenge"

I like this game, but it's not as good as the second one.

Ageed.

This is childhood.

Lambtaco responds:

Every time someone says something like this, I don't know how to react. It's a weird feeling.

This is just amazing! The final mario fight is literally nostalgia! Great game!

Thank you.

Well, I must be honest, and I can say with the hand on heart that this is the BEST FLASH GAME I've ever played, since when I was young, and I'm still thinking the same, I am currently 17 years old, and I am still happy when I play this game! ;) It's not because I like killing Mario, Toads, Yoshis, or something else, but this was almost my entire childhood. I can also say that you're a great man, because you did this game by yourself, and for a 2005 game is pretty genius, and the details are sooooo good man! :D I used to play this masterpiece almost all the days, because first of the music, even thou I haven't played, I used to open the game, and listen to my favorite songs for example that remix of Donut Plains from Super Mario World, very nostalgic! :') The graphics is also very cool, I like better than the sequel of this game, it makes me feel so old! :) I don't know if my childhood would be so better without this game in it! ^^ So, thank you, here you have 5 stars, because if I could give more I would! :D Btw, I also started a series of this game on my YT channel, here's the link : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSYHg87pXoFzSkRKrkic8UamPujCKCDlm Hope you'll like! :) Well, that's all I wanted to say, so have a good day or night, or wathever! ;)

Lambtaco responds:

Thanks. I don't really know how to react to this level of praise, but I'll take it.

According to the comments on the first video, you've more than tripled your subscribers since you wrote this review. Congrats.

Haha I thought this was the darkest thing on the internet when I was a kid. Politics and war tradegies were irrelevant to me, all I cared about back then was to exact my bloody revenge as a cartoon turtle. Thanks for keeping me entertained after school man.

Lambtaco responds:

Because of the BLOOD. The edgy, edgy BLOOD.