Reviews for "SW: SCA:J.E.T -Trailer"

Excellent!

You know, you're supposed to submit trailers to NG Alphas. However, because of the immense quality and awesomeness of this trailer, I'll make an exception! The Jedi Elite Team reminds me a bit of the A-team. And I'm glad that you know your SW. Lots of people don't know all about the Star Wars expanded universe series, and when they make SW cartoons...all canon continuity is thrown out of the window. ^_^

Xennethy responds:

I do have a trailer submitted to the Alphas. But as u can see, this trailer does not only include scenes from the movie. Therefore it can be a standalone movie, rather than only a trailer.

Bless you

After a couple days of terrible, terrible submissions, this is the light at the end of the tunnel.

Truly a masterpiece; I eagerly await what's to come next.

Xennethy responds:

Yeah, thanks, the main movie will be really more better than what u seen in the trailer. :)

Awesome just awesome

I watched sc2 and it was funnny!! the trailer was so goodly made....

keep up the good work

deltatsunami

You could add these chars to the char page: darth traya, visas marr, darth bandon, ajunta pall, ludo kressh, naga sadow, marka ragnos, tulak hord,freedon nadd and ulic qel-droma

Epic trailer

The character designs and overall animation was amazing really,the voice acting was also great and the story looks really interesting as well,excellent job and looks great.