Reviews for "Nimian Flyer Legends"

Pretty cool, but could use some improvements

Personally I find that the fact that you were able to make this game at all impressive, let alone make it only 2mb. With that said I've got some thoughts on the game.

Pros- (Overall it's amazing, but I'm just listing specifics) I like these kinds of games so It appealed to me (very reminiscent of the shadow of the colossus story). The environments were really beautiful and varied. Overall I just like the way it's a constant flow from area to area so it feels like you're actually traveling the land.
BTW, I especially liked the god of sacrifice, it seemed to add more depth to the story.

Cons- 1)Graphics are somewhat grainy
2)when you use the boost rings the camera can get way too close and make it hard to see where you're going.
3)There's not much of a story, maybe give a background to the main character and the world you're in
4)The boss fights were pretty boring (need more variety)
5)When you move from environment to environment it sometimes randomly jumps instead of a smooth transition (it's not a big deal, but it's still something to consider)

secreat!!!! warning for nothing

the lev select secret is aagjfksdikvsjdvikzsdxchvkxcj/../lkls.
...... we have some tecnical difficultys the secrt is in a cornor of the sreen click it

cool

nice story line i thought the first bosses easyness was pretty cool

P.S. i love dragons

Great game.

I remembered this game from a while back and thought it'd be fun to beat it again. What got me thinking of this was Nimian Hunter, which I played a few minutes back. Both are great games, they're simple yet incredibly fun.

Awesome Game!!!
However,there's a glitch in the battle against Drig.Sometimes she freezes after i defeat her and doesn't let the game continue.I hope you can fix it