Reviews for "Nimian Flyer Legends"

veery cool

this is one of the best flash games ever existed!

Incredible!

That was one of the best games I have ever played!

By the way, to anyone having difficulty with Xexul, just be stubborn ;)

Amazing!

I could easily picture this as having been a super nintendo game, it was seriously well made. Great character designs, great concept, fun gameplay. It was pretty easy over all, I was never in any danger of dying at any point in the game, so maybe different difficulty levels would have been good. Also, I had to take one point off of the interactivity just because the controls were sometimes a bit touchy. Other than that, Excellent work.

popopt responds:

difficulty levels - good idea! and i think i have an idea how to code it in... thanks LagerB

New Favourite

This has got to be the most original game on Newgrounds and I'm sure it is up there with the best games aswell. Love the idea, love the graphics, love the simple controls. 10 from me.

Great game but...

I was on the dinosaur boss, killed him and got the end message about me being great and such :)..but then he just kept running..and running..and running... the level never ended..in fact I found i could restart the fight by dropping another little dino on him..not sure why this happened but otherwise great game