Reviews for "Nimian Flyer Legends"

Perfect!

I was stunned as i saw this grafics! Awesome! And the atmosphere is also greate. I realy thought i would fly trough a fantastic world of monsters and dragons. VERY NICE STUFF!

WOW

Holy cr@p this game is sooooooooo cool.

Believe it or not!

I think this is one of the worst games ive ever played! Sure it has great graphics. But i have played a little game called SPYRO! You basicaly dont know how to make a good game. There has to be GAMEPLAY IN A GAME!

needs higher scores!!!

man, beautiful!!!!!
this was so fucking amazing it took my breath away..
liitle buggy though

Very good original.

I tend to avoid reviewing the games and flash movies on NG because it tends to be not worth my time. But this was very well done. Good sound and graphics, as well as the most original entry I have seen here. Good work.